Tips from FK Abudu & Jollz on Becoming an Enigma | Listen to the "I Said What I Said" Podcast

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tips from FK Abudu & Jollz on Becoming an Enigma | Listen to the "I Said What I Said" Podcast

#jaiyeorie 

 

FK and Jollz are on a quest to become enigmas in this funny edition of the "I Said What I Said" podcast. The team takes notes on the actions needed to accomplish this aim. 

 

 This funny episode discusses a variety of topics, including Nigerian women changing the game internationally, the recently revealed teaser for the impending "Black Panther" film, and much more. 

 

Watch the video below below to learn more: ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});