This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Issa Rae Reveals She had to Shut Down Pregnancy Rumours Because Her Mother Believed Them #ASUUStrike Kylie Jenner one million boys Bola Ahmed Tinubu iPhone Catholic Church Chimamanda the johnsons Erica Nlewedim Yahoo Terry G Sam Larry Chris Brown Adeleke Andy Ngige God Abeg Ada Ameh Addicted

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Issa Rae Reveals She had to Shut Down Pregnancy Rumours Because Her Mother Believed Them #ASUUStrike Kylie Jenner one million boys Bola Ahmed Tinubu iPhone Catholic Church Chimamanda the johnsons Erica Nlewedim Yahoo Terry G Sam Larry Chris Brown Adeleke Andy Ngige God Abeg Ada Ameh Addicted

#jaiyeorie  Issa Rae has explained why she used social media to dispel rumors that she was expecting a child.


When the news first broke out in March, the actress talked openly about speaking out.

Recall that the “Insecure” star had been trending on Twitter, with many speculating whether she was pregnant based on a photo she had posted on social media at the time — supposedly, Issa left people with the impression that she had a bun in the oven.

The California native later responded, writing, “LET A BITCH EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY,” and the reason she addressed this was because members of her family were led to believe she was expecting.

Issa, who graces the first-ever TODAY digital cover, told the publication, “My sister sent me a screenshot of my mom texting her an article like, ‘Did she tell you … Are the rumors true?’ I was like, ‘What?!’”

“[My sister] was like, ‘Not Mom believing in gossip!’ I was like, ‘But she texted you and she didn’t even ask me!’ I’m like, ‘Mom, a pregnancy … you really think that I would hide a grandchild from you? That you’ve been begging for?! So I had to say something, because it was getting out of hand.”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home