Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Halle Bailey takes a bow off the set of the film, Color Purple #CardiB #AssumaODescontrole #RHOLagos Mercy Johnson Carolyn Funke Akindele Tory Lanez #Burna Pastor Poju Marriage #StrangerThings #FireBoy Dear July #3YearsWithMercyEke max mayfield JJC Skillz Yoruba Dremo Jesus Name Ed Sheeran


Halle Bailey has exited the Color Purple movie set with a bow.


The singer and actress revealed that she has finished filming her second significant motion picture in the previous 1.5 years.


Bailey shared a number of images and videos from her wrap party, which featured cheers from the cast and crew and, of course, a photo opportunity with Oprah, who is the project's executive producer. “And that’s a wrap for me on Color Purple. I’m so very grateful to have had this experience, my second major motion picture complete on the last year and half. God is so good. Here’s a few of my fav moments without showing much,” she captioned her post.


and that’s a wrap for me on the color purple 🥹🎥💜i’m so very grateful to have had this experience, my second major motion picture complete in the last year and a half😭💕 God is so good 💕 here’s a few of my fav moments without showing too much ❤️
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DR

Post a Comment

0 Comments