Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Toke Makinwa is here with another exciting episode of “Toke Moments”

#jaiyeorie Toke Makinwa returns with a brand new episode of "Toke Moments." "Someone recently asked me what I offer to the table, and I continued to question what value they bring to my life to even make me want to sit at their table," she explains. Fair? Let's face it, life would be so much better if we all dated who we actually desire rather than trying to mold someone into what we want. Meaning, if you're searching for brains, date brains; if you're seeking for beauty, aka arm candy, go for it without putting too much pressure on yourself." Take a look at the vlog: ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments