Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jim Iyke Speaks On Converting To Islam


Jim Iyke Speaks On Converting To Islam
Jim Iyke, a Nollywood actor, has spoken out about his conversion to Islam.


On Wednesday, it was reported that the actor had converted to Islam.


As a result, several Muslims have welcomed him into their faith.


In a video posted to his Instagram page, Jim Iyke responded by dismissing the reports, saying he had no intention of ever converting to Islam.


The viral photographs that sparked the claim, he claims, were taken from a film he's currently filming in Ghana.

“Let me quickly address the elephant in the room and go back to what I do best. I feel it necessary to address the rumour making the rounds lately.

”I made a movie in Ghana and it’s a movie about religious fanatic, someone took a picture from that movie and claimed I converted my faith.

”I respect all religions and I have no intention of ever converting my faith. I’m totally committed to my faith. I don’t understand why someone will do these but there is a certain line that you not be crossed,” he said.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments