Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

. It took me some time to accept that I was allowed to be content with where my business stood - Layal Tinubu writes on business goals

#jaiyeorie 

 

 Layal, who is married to Seyi, the son of the All Progressive Congress, APC, national leader, Ahmed Tinubu,

 

Layal Jade Tinubu is a Nigerian entrepreneur who started Tots Toys, a children's educational toyshop and learning environment that sells a variety of educational toys and learning materials designed to help children develop and learn through play.


She also co-founded Noella Foundation, a non-profit private sector-led organization that strives to use entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable ideas and action plans to create change and enhance Nigeria's economy. 


She captioned;
Taking a moment to recognise progress. Often, we tell ourselves we’ll be satisfied when we hit that next milestone. Yet, as soon as we achieve it, we’ve moved onto the next goal without so much as a second thought to notice what we’ve already accomplished and how those accomplishments have allowed us to build a business that can eventually exist as a separate entity from ourselves. It took me some time to accept that I was allowed to be content with where my business stood - with the impact I’ve created, without rigorously pushing towards the next milestone at the same time. This is not to say that I don’t strive for continued growth, but in recent months I’ve seen priorities shift. I’ve made a greater effort to separate myself from my business and place as much emphasis on personal growth and evolving with intention. It’s okay to sit with your business as it is sometimes, placing emphasis on providing the best experience for your customers and support for your team, in order for you to take a step back and focus on the greater trajectory of what your business will look like long term. More specifically, how you can be apart of that without being the entirety of it ✨ #totstoyslagos #womeninbusiness #femaleentrepreneur #totstoys
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments