Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Why I have never said ‘I love you’ to any girl – Singer, Chike

#jaiyeorie 
Chike, a popular Nigerian artist, has opened up about his personal life and relationships with women to his followers.


According to the artist, he has never told a woman that he is in love with her since he was born.




The musician went on to explain why he doesn't admit to being in love with any woman via his Instagram page.


Chike doesn't like the vulnerability that comes with declaring love for a girl, according to him.


According to him,

“I have never said “I love you “. I guess for me that’s just too vulnerable. I get that feeling that it I say it, my bolz would shrink and maybe disappear. Happy I get to sing it though 😌.”


✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments