Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

How My Ex Locked Me Up, R*ped Me Daily – Actress Juliet Ibrahim

#jaiyeorie 
Juliet Ibrahim, an actress, has spoken up about an abusive relationship she had in the past.


The actress stated in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo that one of her ex-boyfriends regularly locked her up and raped her.


Her former boyfriend, whose name she would not reveal, locked her up in his room until she was rescued by her sister, according to the actress.


When Ibrahim faced her ex-lover and informed him what he had done constituted rape, he argued that they were still in a relationship.

She said, “I told him what he did was r*pe but he said we were in a relationship. But was I ready? That was the question. Did I say I was in the mood?

“I kept saying no, ‘stop it, stop it’. You pin me down and you’re doing whatever you wanted to do. You’re smiling saying, ‘don’t worry’, and you’re kissing whilst I’m crying, that means you’re a rapist and I had to leave that relationship.”

“I fought my way out of that relationship because he even locked me up in his house for days until my sister Sonia came to find me.”

She added, “Everyday, he wanted to do something and that’s r*pe.”

The actress further advised women to report men who took advantage of them without their express permission, whether they were in a relationship or not.

“But ladies you can report it now, go and report. If your husband is forcing you to do when you’re not in the mood, it is rape and I tell these men that they cannot force a woman,” she advised.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments