Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cy4luv Mercy Eke Pretty Mike PaulO Cross Diiadem - Maria Chike Benjamin 30th birthday

#jaiyeorie

 Former Big Brother Naija 'Shine Ya Eye' Housemate Maria Chike Benjamin hosted 30 of her closest friends to an intimate birthday party.Cy4luv Mercy Eke Pretty Mike PaulO Cross Diiadem were in the mix. Dj Barbie was on the 1s & 2s....

The Theme Was Fabulous

Maria Chike captioned;

My heart is so full and I’m lost for words🥺

To everyone who celebrated me, Thank you!!! I had a great day, and hearing from all of you was one of the best parts of it!

To my ever supportive Marians, you all got me teary. That was the best thing anyone has done for me. Thank you for being so thoughtful, I never expected it. My dad will be so proud 🥹

Thank you all ❤️

Dress - @veekeejames_official
Photography - @snapp_code
 













✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments