Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bolanle Olukanni Buys New House

#jaiyeorie

Popular Television presenter, Documentary Film maker, Bolanle Olukanni bought her first house.

BOLANLE OLUKANNI

Bolanle Olukanni  shared the good news of her acquiring a property on her Instagram page this afternoon. Posting photos of herself in the apartment, she captioned;

”Praise be to the Most high ! I bought my FIRST HOME. Still so wild – to believe that I am a LandLady. God really outdid himself with this one” – Bolanle

 😭😭😭 . God really outdid himself with this one and I want to share with you the process of becoming a Homeowner.


Thank you @crostonhomes for helping me find my first home !!!! Meeting you was God ordained. Realtor of life 👏🏾💪🏾

This was a PROCESS! And deep down I just know and truly believe that everyone who has and wants to achieve this dream can achieve it🙏🏾. I decided to share the full account of my journey, hoping it will inspire, teach and give you faith to believe this can be your testimony. Visit www.Bolanleo.com/blog for the full story!
#abetching homeowner #landlady #bolanle

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments