Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mo Salah is the Cover Star for British GQ’s January 2022 Issue

#jaiyeorie

 Mo Salah has been unveiled as the cover star for British GQ’s January ’22 edition. He is styled in a bevvy of luxury pieces from Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Hermes, as well as vintage Three Stripes x Liverpool shirts for GQ’s ‘Global Sports Issue.’

He gives insight his career , the responsibility he feels in his role as a cultural icon, and his road to being one of the finest ballers in the world, in the interview.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by British GQ (@britishgq)

On his goal to become the best football player in the world, he says, “If you asked me if this was a drive for me to be here? Yeah, of course. I can’t really lie and say honestly I didn’t think about it. No, I think about it. I want to be the best player in the world. But I will have a good life even if I don’t win (the Ballon d’Or). My life is OK, everything is fine.”

During the Champions League final against Real Madrid in 2018, Egypt’s international sustained a dislocated shoulder. He went on to say that he has learned to accept his injury. “Injuries you can’t really control,” he explains. “Everything happens for a reason, I believe, and you have to deal with it.”


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments