Matilda Obaseki Mozia Blames Nigeria’s Obsession with Respect for State of the Country

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Matilda Obaseki Mozia Blames Nigeria’s Obsession with Respect for State of the Country

#jaiyeorie

Matilda Obaseki Mozia has pegged the current situation of the country to its citizens’ obsession with  ‘respect.’

The Tinsel actress shared via her Instagram stories her thought on the matter a few hours ago.

“Am I your mate? How date you question me? Am I your mate? How dare you ask me to take responsibility for my actions? Am I your mate? How dare you hold me accountable? Am I your mate? Am I your mate? Na wetin spoil this country. We shall overcome,” she said.


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});