Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Lady Gaga wore a bulletproof dress to sing at President Biden’s inauguration

#jaiyeorie
Lady Gaga at Joe Biden inauguration

Lady Gaga stated that she sang during President Joe Biden’s inauguration wearing a bulletproof outfit.

In an interview with British Vogue published on Tuesday, the “House of Gucci” actress discussed performing at the presidential inauguration in January.

“One of the proudest days of my entire life,” she said of her performance at the US Capitol.

“I felt a deep fear when Trump was president, and ushering 45 out and 46 in is something I’ll be able to tell my children all about,” Gaga told the magazine.

She added that she was “singing in a Schiaparelli bulletproof dress” at the ceremony and that if she hadn’t been a performer, one of her dreams was to become a “combat journalist.”

Gaga added: “When I was at the Capitol, the day before the inauguration, I remember walking around and looking for evidence of the insurrection.”


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments