Salawa Abeni was paid to perform at her own surprise party (Video)

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Salawa Abeni was paid to perform at her own surprise party (Video)

#jaiyeorie Queen Salawa Abeni clocked 60 years old in May 2021 but last weekend in Lagos, her family, fans and friends gathered to celebrate her.

It was a surprise party and Salawa Abeni confessed that she was actually paid to perform at a friend’s party.

In an instagram post, QSA as she is fondly called wrote:

“She was SURPRISED! QSA @ 60.
I dont even know where to start from….. YES I am speechless, surprised, still amazed but most importantly THANKFUL, GRATEFUL and HAPPY!! They all got me, you all got me. I’ll tell you the story behind this party…. I was called to come and perform at a very good friend’s birthday party. I was even paid for the event and GUESS WHAT? It was a surprise party for ME!! ORDINARY ME!! Mi o ni jo ara mi loju o! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I am more than thankful to everyone.” (sic)


Also taking to Instagram, Salawa’s daughter, Okikiola revealed how she hatched out the five-month plan.

5 months of plotting and planning, stealing numbers off my mum’s phone all in the name of helping her update her phone….. the story is long but WE pulled it off. I got to celebrate my mother @ 60 in grand style. This is SURPRISE QSA @ 60 With the support of sooo many amazing people. My backbones, support systems, my sisters

 

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});