I Will Never be Bullied Into a Lifestyle I Can’t Afford - #bbnaija Uriel Oputa tells Hermes Bag Agitator #saynotobullying

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Will Never be Bullied Into a Lifestyle I Can’t Afford - #bbnaija Uriel Oputa tells Hermes Bag Agitator #saynotobullying

#jaiyeorie

 Uriel Oputa responded to a troll who was agitating for her to ‘step up’ like her colleagues and cop herself a Hermes bag.

Uriel had time to respond to the comment and  made a post about it stating in clear terms that she’s not one of those who will be bullied into a lifestyle she can’t afford.

She stated that her bag collection ranges from an  £8 Primark bag to a £1,800 LV bag. And in fact, she’ll still go shopping at the popular Balogun market for more.

She added that a Hermes bag will come when she feels like it not when anyone thinks she should have one as she encouraged folks to quit bullying.

 “Let me interrupt my food post. Firstly I will never be bullied into a life style I can’t afford. I love my Zara bag which was £50 and I also own Lv bag worth £1,800 which was a gift) I also own a primark bag £8. I will never live my life for social acceptance never. Who the are you ? It’s due time? Abeg don’t keep tabs on me because tomorrow I go even buy bag from balogun Market. And yes I go still price am. 34 million on a Bag. Na fam my business mind could Never) that bag better sing Igbo Gospel songs
Period imagine the audacity
I can’t afford a Hermes bag because I’m broke, but because a Hermes bag is not my priority.
Damn we should have a choice. Hermes will come when I want not when you want. Boo
Ogiri everywhere
#saynotobullying”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});