Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

BBNaija: I Have No Regret Having My Son At An Early Age- Jackie B

#jaiyeorie

Former Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes housemate, Jackie B has stated that she has zero regrets about having her baby at an early age.

She said this in a new interview on Tuesday. She disclosed that her family has been very supportive right from her childhood.

Though she got pregnant at a very young age, Jackie B admitted this never made her stop being who she is or stopped her from pursuing her career.

“Since the very day I gave birth to my son, he has been an amazing child to me and brought so much happiness to me.

“I am happy I got his consent to go into the house, and I made sure he was mentally stable before going into the house,” she said.

Jackie B said she is not rooting for anyone to win the show.

She, however, wish all the top six housemates competing for the grand finale good luck.

Jackie B is the daughter of a former Senator, Grace Bent, who represented Adamawa South Federal Constituency in the hallowed chambers. 

 

 “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments