Jada Pinkett and Willow Smith Say They Once Considered Getting Brazilian Butt Lifts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jada Pinkett and Willow Smith Say They Once Considered Getting Brazilian Butt Lifts

#jaiyeorie

Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow opened got candid in the new episode of their show, Red Table Talk, where they talked about the pressured they faced in the industry and why considered getting Brazilian butt lifts.

In the clip first shared by People, Pinkett tells her daughter and mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris: “I’m glad we’re here talking about this today, the BBLs, because I was considering getting one.” To which Willow replies: “me too,” revealing that she decided against doing so and instead opted for the gym.

“I considered getting the tiniest little bit, but then I just got into the gym and got it anyway,” she shares.

Jada further explains that she encouraged her daughter to instead hit the gym and said that she promised “one thing your mother know how to do is build a butt.”

They pivoted to discussing beauty standards, with Banfield-Norris sharing that she thinks there’s a pressure for women to look youthful.

“I just feel like there’s always been so much more pressure on women to look a certain way,” she said. “You know it’s all about youth. So for somebody like me, the struggle has been extremely real. Like I’ve had Botox, and then you get to the point where how much are you gonna do? Then it almost becomes addictive.”

Watch them:

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});