Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ibrahim Suleiman Knocks Friend Who Blocked Him From Getting A Role

#jaiyeorie


Ibrahim Suleiman has publicly knocked someone he considered a friend following his unfriendly action.

The Tinsel star and father of one shared in Twitter to disclose a recent discovery he made about this friend and stated that he wanted the person in question to know it

Ibrahim Suleiman tweeted,

“Found out that someone I consider my friend literally talked a producer into not considering me for a role.

“I am tweeting this per I know you’ll see it. So that the day you cry Woolf I will quote tweet this. And everybody go face front. Till then, I am kuku fully booked.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments