Mr Macaroni talks about His Journey to Fame on Episode 3 of “Mercy’s Menu”

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mr Macaroni talks about His Journey to Fame on Episode 3 of “Mercy’s Menu”

#jaiyeorie In this episode of “Mercy’s Menu“, Mercy Johnson Okojie is joined by “freaky freaky” comedian popularly known as Mr Macaroni, real name Debo Adedayo. They discussed his journey into skit making, EndSARS, future plans and life in general. He further shared how he strived during the first wave of the pandemic as a skit maker. ”Throughout the pandemic, I was creating content around pandemic because that was the reality and I had to infuse myself into it… Adaptability was key for me”. Watch the video below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});