Kemi Adetiba & Toni Tones spill “King Of Boys: The Return Of The King” Tea - “I Said What I Said” Podcast

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kemi Adetiba & Toni Tones spill “King Of Boys: The Return Of The King” Tea - “I Said What I Said” Podcast

#jaiyeorie This episode of “I Said What I Said” is a “King Of Boys” special! FK Abudu and Jollz Ayeye are joined by Kemi Adetiba and Toni Tones giving fans all the scoop on the Netflix series “King Of Boys: The Return Of The King“. Kemi Adetiba shares the concept behind the KOB story, the creative process of making the movie, and Toni Tones share the inspiration behind playing her character as young Eniola Salami. “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});