How to Scale Business Ideas from Odun Eweniyi in this Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

How to Scale Business Ideas from Odun Eweniyi in this Episode of “I Said What I Said” Podcast

#jaiyeorie Fk Abudu and Jola Ayeye have a chat with Odun Eweniyi, Cofounder of PiggyVest and First Check Africa in this new episode of the “I Said What I Said” Podcast. She chats on her journey as an entrepreneur, trying out different business ideas and failing at them, still keeping a full-time job while trying to run a business, dealing with concerns from her family and many more! Watch the video below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});