This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Jennifer Lopez Celebrates the 22nd Anniversary of Her Debut Album, ‘On the 6’

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Jennifer Lopez Celebrates the 22nd Anniversary of Her Debut Album, ‘On the 6’

#jaiyeorie

Jennifer Lopez took to her Instagram to celebrate the 22 anniversary of her debut album, On the 6, which dropped on June 1 of 1999, adding that this project was the work that changed her life.

“June 1st is always a happy day for me! It was the day I released my debut album On The 6,” she wrote, adding, “It changed my life forever.”

She continued, “it’s taken me around the world and introduced me to the world of music and all of YOU  Thank you for being with me still to this day!!! I love you so much!!!! Let me know below what your favorite song from the album is.”


See her full post here.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home