Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jay-Z Reveals He Had to Learn How to Swim After Blue Ivy Was Born


Jay-Z says his daughter Blue Ivy’s arrival was all the prompt he needed to finally learn how to swim.

He revealed this while making a recent appearance on HBO’s The Shop: Uninterrupted, noting that learning how to swim would make him a better protector.

“I didn’t learn how to swim until Blue was born,” he said about being a father. “There goes everything you need to know. This is a metaphor for our relationship. If she ever fell in the water and I couldn’t get her, I couldn’t even fathom that thought. I gotta learn how to swim. That’s it. That was the beginning of our relationship.”


See the clip:

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments