This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Nkechi Blessing, Tayo Sobola mock Tonto Dikeh after she revealed the names people call her

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Nkechi Blessing, Tayo Sobola mock Tonto Dikeh after she revealed the names people call her

#jaiyeorie 

Nkechi Blessing, Tayo Sobola and others have taken to the comment section of Tonto Dikeh on Instagram to mock her.

According to Tonto, she is tired of the way many people call ruin her name by calling her Somto, To to instead of Tonto.

Tonto, however mentioned that she would prefer to be called King TEE instead.

In her words;

“It’s TONTO NOT FROM TOMTOM (Ham not a sweet) NOT SOMTO (Ham not an Igbo name) NOT TO TO (ham not missing an N) HAM TIRED… Just call me KING TEE”

...

Reacting to this;

@nkechiblessingsunday wrote “It’s the ToTo for me”

@sotayogaga wrote “Toronto nko?

@ucheelendu wrote “I wish I could drop a voice note of my laughter… gosh this got me rotfl”

@snowhiteey wrote “This one got me weak and i can’t laugh anymore”

@destiny.4815 wrote ” they catching cruise with d name”

 

 

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home