Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“It’s so easy to get lost in the spotlight,” says BBNaija star, Lilo

#jaiyeorie 
“It’s so easy to get lost in the spotlight,” says BBNaija star, Lilo
BBNaija Lilo

BBNaija 2020’s ex-housemate, Lilo has stated that it’s very common for stars to just get lost in the spotlight

She wrote on Instagram:

I have been doing a lot of introspecting lately, about who I am & the perception others have of me. It is so easy to get lost in the spotlight even though the light is focused on me & shining so bright. Everybody sees what it beams on & not the parts lost in the shadows. Most times, that dark area is who we truly are & how we want to be seen.

A lot has happened in 2020 & it is so easy for the negative to overshadow all the blessings that this year has brought to our doorsteps. I want to share more positivity through my page & this is what I intent to do with Lilo’s 12 days of Christmas. Show you more of myself that gets hidden from the limelight.” 



📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments