Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Femi Jacobs Replies Pastor who Said Christians May Have to Boycott Netflix

#jaiyeorie

Femi Jacobs has replied popular Abuja-based pastor, Emmanuel Iren who tweeted that Christians may have to boycott Netflix.

The clergyman had taken to the micro blogging app to write;

“At some point, Christians may have to boycott @netflix. I said what I said.

Femi Jacobs got on the thread to reply the pastor, stating that he’s a working actor who pays offerings from renumeration off Nollywood films. He tweeted;

“Pastor Sir, I am actor and many of my films are on there. I give offerings from the proceeds of working in Nollywood. God calling is on there too, it’s a faith based film. Advise me, where will we be selling our films, Sir?”

Femi Jacobs Replies Pastor who Said Christians May Have to Boycott Netflix 

 

📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments