Kim Kardashian Shares Kanye West’s Birthday Gift from Heaven, A Hologram of Her Dad, Robert

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian Shares Kanye West’s Birthday Gift from Heaven, A Hologram of Her Dad, Robert

#jaiyeorie

Kim Kardashian just revelaed the ‘heavenly’ gift he got her for her 40th birthday.

Taking to her Instagram page, she disclosed that her husband went out of his way to get the most thoughtful gift ever; a hologram of her late father, Robert Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian shared a video of the hologram of her dad wishing her a happy 40th birthday as well as reassuring her that he watches over her, her sisters and brother.

She captioned the post,

“For my birthday, Kanye got me the most thoughtful gift of a lifetime. A special surprise from heaven. A hologram of my dad. It is so lifelike and we watched it over and over, filled with lots of tears and emotions.

“I can’t even describe what this meant to me and my sisters, my brother, my mom and closest friends to experience together. Thank you so much Kanye for this memory that will last a lifetime”.

📎
The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});