Q&A Rihanna & A$AP Rocky

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Q&A Rihanna & A$AP Rocky

  "Work" singer Rihanna and A$AP Rocky are good friends, but that doesn't mean they know everything about each other.



A$AP Rocky interviews the Barbados singer and beauty mogul, and leaves no subject untouched.
In their candid conversation, the couple covers a wide range of topics, from how they would describe their skin type to their favorite binge-watching TV show, to how it stays mentally and spiritually aligned.


GQ and Vogue brought them together so Rihanna could ask questions from A$AP Rocky 18, from what their auto-7 routine is to what is their favorite Fenty product.




A$AP Rocky answers 18 questions from Rihanna


Speaking to A$AP Rocky for a question and answer session with Vogue magazine, she said: “My entire concept of beauty came from her. I wanted to dress like her. I wanted to look like her. I wanted to do my hair like her. I wanted to do my makeup like her. My mother, my brothers, they had to have their nails clean, they had to be short, they had to be filed. My mother was that kind of woman and I think I’ve kind of adopted that point of view from her.”


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});