Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kendall Jenner Gives Fans a Tour of Her Home: Watch

#jaiyeorie



Kendall Jenner teamed up with the people of Architectural Digest to show off their exquisite home in California.
The 24-year-old model and her home appeared in the August issue. In the video tour below, she opens saying she moved there a year and a half ago and spent a full year renovating. In addition, its flavor leans towards bohemian.
“I like a house that has character. When I walked into this place, I was immediately drawn to the peaceful Spanish-y, farmhouse-y vibe,” Jenner told the magazine, adding. “My life involves a lot of chaos and travel and high energy, so I wanted a home that feels serene, a place where I can simply zone out and relax.”
Watch the clip below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments