‘Charm School’ Alum ‘Bootz’ Claims Mo’Nique Had Her Blacklisted

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘Charm School’ Alum ‘Bootz’ Claims Mo’Nique Had Her Blacklisted

Remember “Bootz” from “Flavor of Love” and VH1’s “Charm School .She cause buzz on these streets of the internet after she says Mo'Nique had blacklisted her.
Bootz, real name Larissa Hodge, was a guest on the "Talk of Love" podcast, hosted by Lacey Sculls.
She recalled a celebrity event she wanted to attend, but her publicist told her her couldn't go because Mo'Nique said she wouldn't attend if Bootz was there.
There was a particular situation where my publicist told me there was a celebrity spa day thing and I wanted to go.
But, she said, ‘Oh, we have a problem.’ I was like, ‘What?’ So, my publicist was like, ‘Yeah, Mo’Nique said if you go, she’s not going.’
Because Mo’Nique was a bigger actress at the time, of course, they’re going to pick her. So, I couldn’t go to the event. So, she basically blacklisted me.
People ask me now what I think about what’s going on with her? I think that that’s karma because you been blacklisting people. It’s not just me. There’s people that she’s done things to because she thought because she won that Oscar, ‘oh, I’m on top!’
But, no because God will always stop all those blessings because you do people dirty for no reason. 
Watch the clip below:

Mo’Nique slid into the comments of the video clip and simply wrote:
Y’all should be ashamed of yourself!
See the comment below:


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});