Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jemima Osunde hopes to feature in Grey’s Anatomy

#jaiyeorie
 Jemima Osunde hopes to feature in Grey’s Anatomy
Jemima Osunde
 


Nollywood actress, Jemima Osunde, has prayed to appear on American medical drama, Grey’s Anatomy before it ends.
The Shuga star, who is also a Physiotherapist, made this known on Twitter on Wednesday.
She tweeted, “This show will not until I’m a cast member in Jesus mighty name I pray!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!”
 

In a February 2017 interview with Lipglossmafia.com, the Lagos-born actress, who has since graduated from medical school, talked about how she was able to combine her education with her acting and modeling carrier.
She said, “I’m able to combine acting with med school because I try to do one thing at a time. I manage myself for now and try not to overload myself with work especially when I have a lot to do  📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments