Christina Milian talks raising a newborn baby amid the coronavirus pandemic

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Christina Milian talks raising a newborn baby amid the coronavirus pandemic


Christina Milian talks raising a newborn baby amid the coronavirus pandemic
Christina Milian talked about raising a newborn baby amid the coronavirus pandemic in an interview with E! Online.


She shared that it’s been a blessing for her family to be spending time together.


Christina shared in part; “It’s been an absolute blessing. I couldn’t have asked for a better time for this to be happening to be honest with you. I think it was going to be more challenging if I went straight back to work because there would have been a sense of guilt that would really overcome me of not being able to have that time with my baby so this couldn’t have come at a better time.”
She added; “One of the best and most rewarding things to ever happen is being a mom and I don’t want to take that for granted.”
Christina shared that this time has also allowed her and Matt to be hands-on when it comes to raising their son. She said in part; “I’m grateful for the family bonding time. That is probably the biggest blessing that has ever happened. I’m grateful for Matt. As a new dad, he would have been working and on tour. This means so much for us. It’s our first child together and I’m raising my child for the first time with his dad from the beginning and it’s really special to me. This is what life is all about and I don’t mind the break.”
She also shared advice for parents who are also raising their children during this time saying in part; “I want to tell the moms to be strong,” she shared. “I know we don’t get a lot of times to ourselves but I want to send a lot of loves to my mom. I think the best advice from my mom was make sure to try and get time to yourself.”
Christina Milian talks raising a newborn baby amid the coronavirus pandemic. What do you think about what she had to say?

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});