Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Yahoo Boys emptied my bank account – Asa



jaiyeorie.blogspot.com
Bukola Elemide, aka Asa has revealed how she was once duped by Yahoo boys.

Speaking in a recent interview with Cool FM’s program #TheRoadShow, she claimed that the Yahoo boys made a mess of her by emptying her bank account.

She said “Yahoo Boys emptied my bank account, but we won’t go into that,”

Asa has also identified with Naira Marley’s movement and she is no ashamed of being called a Marlian.


“I think I’m a Marlian. I love him, I think he is awesome,” she declared

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments