Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Actress Lydia Lawrence-Nze pens emotional note as she welcomes baby

jaiyeorie.blogspot.com
Nollywood actress Lydia Lawrence-Nze introduced her baby girl, Mercedes Starr Chizigam Nze on her Instagram page to the world with photos of them at the hospital, writing;

''To my baby: Mercedes Starr Chizigam Nze,

When I was pregnant for you, and you were growing inside of me, I felt your heart in me. Your constant jumps and kicks reminded me of your presence and your willingness to come into the world.

Seeing you for the first time as you emerged, I saw a reflection of myself, your father and pure innocence that radiated from your eyes. I saw love.

In all, I give Glory to God for His faithfulness, seeing through your safe arrival and in good health to us all. We bless your life and commit you entirely to God Almighty. You will grow in Grace and find favour with God, men and women.

P.S. We slayed in and out of delivery.


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments