Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bukola and Toyin Saraki welcome their first grandchild


  Bukola Saraki and his wife Toyin Saraki are now grandparents as their daughter Oluwatosin Halima gave birth to a baby girl in a highbrow hospital in London on Friday November 29, 2019.

Tosin got married to Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya, the son of Omoba Adebola and the late Olori Olatokunbo Olukoya in October 2017. Mrs Saraki confirmed the arrival of her grandchild on Instagram writing;


 '' Down in my heart
    I have a Joy
    I have a joy that will never end

    Deep down my soul
    I have a Joy
    I have a joy that will never end

    Angels are singing
    Lord You are worthy
    Melody will never end

#sunday #grateful #thankful #joy #joyful #blessed #baby #grandchild #granddaughter #princess      #princessbaby #babyprincess #grace #gratefulforhisgrace  #melody #ihaveajoy''
How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments