Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nnedi Okorafor blasts T.I. for monitoring his daughter's virginity

Nigerian-American writer Nnedi Okorafor blasts T.I. for monitoring his daughter


Nnedi Okorafor has called out T.I. following his revelation that he monitors his daughter's virginity and follows her to her gynecologist's to confirm her hymen is still intact.
 
The Who Fears Death author shared a link to the article about T.I. and wrote: "My God, I cannot believe that T.I. interview was real. There's more than the headline. Look at what he says when told that there are natural ways a hymen can be lost: "So I say, ‘Look, Doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen, please, and give me back my results expeditiously.'"



She added: "Backward. Hypocritical. Entitled. Sexist. I feel sorry for his children and I wonder about their mother/s."
Nigerian-American writer Nnedi Okorafor blasts T.I. for monitoring his daughter
Nigerian-American writer Nnedi Okorafor blasts T.I. for monitoring his daughter How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments