Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I forgive you" - Botham Jean's brother Brandt embraces former Dallas police officer after her sentencing for his brother's murder (video)






"I forgive you" - Botham Jean

Brandt Jean forgave ex-Dallas police officer Amber Guyger after her sentencing for the murder of his brother. Brandt Jean, said: "I forgive you, and I know if you go to God and ask him, he will forgive you. I'm speaking for myself, not my family, but I love you just like anyone else."
 
 Brandt Jean then asked the judge's permission to hug Guyger who had just been sentenced to 10 years in prison for his brother's murder, and they embraced for about a minute.


 
He added: "I don't even want you to go to jail. I want the best for you, because I know that's exactly what Botham would want."
"I forgive you" - Botham Jean
 
Watch the video below.

 




Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments