Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I make it paramount to stay friends with the father of my kids,” - Toyin Lawani Introduces Her Fans To Tiannah's Daddy

Toyin Lawani  Introduces Her Fans To Tiannah's Daddy  jaiyeorie


Toyin Lawani shared a video with her first husband and the father of her daughter, Tiannah.
She opns up that she married him when she was just 19 and they’ve been friends even after their separation.
Toyin Lawani writes;
Say hello to @liltiannah Tiannahs Daddy 💋💋💋💋
We Got married when I was 19😃 Trust me at that Age I already had about 5businesses I was running in school then .well I make it Paramount to stay friends with the father of my kids , no strings
attached 🙏 #IFEMI19 brought a lot of family together.






 



Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments