Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tamar Braxton Claims Someone Offered Her Drugs During a Flight

Tamar Braxton has taken to her Instagram to share a story, about how an unknown person offered her drugs during a flight.
According to the reality TV star, the airline failed to kick the person off the flight, and this experience has caused her anxiety.
“This asshole offered me drugs on the plane. The airline wanted to take off without sending him off the flight, even with me on it,” she wrote, adding, “As much as I want to go and be with Nene and Wendy, I have to go home. I’ve never wanted to kill anyone with my bare hands before.”
She continued: This is a major trigger for me and I’m sure my family and any person or families who’s dealt with this abuse, it hits different.”



Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments