Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Here’s the real reason Ice Prince left Chocolate City




Here’s the real reason Ice Prince left Chocolate City

 
Rapper, Ice Prince has been MIA on the music scene for a while following his exit from music label, Chocolate City. 
The "Superstar" rapper has now revealed why he left his label, attributing his decision to personal growth. Ice Prince said:
“I’ve been in Chocolate city since 2008, i’m not going to be baby sited for the rest of my life, i grew up at some point. Leaving Chocolate city was not about money, it had nothing to do with money, if you have noticed you’ll never hear anything about me having issues with them, it was never about money, i was a baby with Chocolate City, now i’m a man on my own”.
“I have full support, full love, full everything from Chocolate city, I was brought up by a rap god, Choc boys including Jesse Jagz, me and MI will always be a family, a team. MI and Ice Prince are blood brothers like this, before MI signs a new artiste, he consults me and i do same till today.📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments