Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘The Evolving Phenomenon’...💝 - Beverly Naya reveals how a magazine cover headline became a fulfilled prophecy in her life

#Jaiyeorie
jaiyeorie + bevelry naya 📸- @FelixCrown



Actress Beverly Naya has revealed how a magazine cover she appeared in really affected her life . 
According to the actress, the magazine she appeared on its cover in 2015 never got released. However a glimpse of the headline which says ‘The Evolving Phenomenon” was really like a prophetic caption which is being fulfilled in her life.
She wrote:

“The Evolving Phenomenon’… This was the headline used for a magazine cover I shot in 2015 that never got released. I didn’t understand the headline at the time, I’m not sure if I even liked it, but I never forgot it.



I guess the writer/ editor had seen something in me that I hadn’t quite realised in myself yet. When I think back, I’m honestly in awe of how much I’ve grown as a person and how far I’ve come. Not by my power but by His. To the person that placed these words in my heart without realising how impactful it would become in my life over time, thank you. Never stop believing in yourself…God sees your heart and He will reward all your efforts in due time.”📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments