This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Sen. Cory Booker Reveals Actress Rosario Dawson Wasn't Even Checking For Him At First

Friday 29 March 2019

Sen. Cory Booker Reveals Actress Rosario Dawson Wasn't Even Checking For Him At First

           
 photo corywalking.png photo rosario1.png

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) sat down for a CNN town hall with Don Lemon last night where he opened up about meeting his girlfriend, actress Rosario Dawson.
The 2020 presidential candidate said he first met the "Jane The Virgin" actress at a fundraiser for Ben Jealous’ Maryland gubernatorial campaign last year.
“She didn’t give me the time of day,” he shared.
By the next time Sen. Booker saw her said he mustered up the courage to get her number.
“So we met again, and I had one of those really awkward experiences,” he said. “I’m a United States senator, and I had to get up the courage to walk up to her and ask her for her phone number. And this doesn’t make me nervous, but THAT made me nervous.
"And?" CNN's Don Lemon asked.
“She gave me the phone number,” he said.
Nice! Moderator Don Lemon brought up the fact that if Booker was to win the presidential election, he would be the first unmarried president to enter the White House in over 130 years. And then asked him the odds of a White House wedding.
Cory laughed it off, comparing CNN to a gossip website. Then, he gushed over Dawson.
"I have an incredible girlfriend and she is just simply amazing. I'm very lucky to be in a relationship with someone who is just so incredibly special, but more importantly who has taught me so much in such a short period of time."


Peep the clip below:





 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home