Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rapper Rick Ross Defends Cardi B Following #SurvivingCardiB Controversy

#jaiyeorie
Rick Ross hopped on Snapchat to issue a response to the negative press Cardi's facing after she revealed what she used to do for money back in the day .
"Leave Cardi B alone and the reason I tell you that is in a lot of circumstances, that's what come with that lifestyle. She never hid that," he said before reflecting on his own controversies. "My circumstances and my incidents where I did lose a seven-figure deal with Reebok and I took that to the chin."
"I needed to understand that I was a king -- and they're right, I didn't need to promote that. The parties I attended at the time, where I'm from, that was the lifestyle. When you look at the reaction when I perform that record, that was the most popular line to a lot of mothafuckas and that's who I wrote that for. I wrote that for mothafuckas that live that lifestyle."
. "If you stole a car in the past, that don't mean you shouldn't get money in the future. As long as you change your ways and we all know Cardi B focused on the money now and she is a leader. That's how I feel," he said. "Let's move forward, stop digging up three-year-old shit."
Peep the clip below.
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments