Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I started to understand that maybe God was calling me into a personal relationship with Him - Nicole Chikwe shares Spiritual Growth Journey as Son Marobi Celebrates 6th Birthday

#Jaiyeorie
 I started to understand that maybe God was calling me into a personal relationship with Him
Nicole Chikwe’s birthday message on her son, Marobi Chikwe‘s sixth birthday is worth living for. She also shared a cute family photo with their son while he is cutting his Manchester United football Jersey cake!
The Trim Kitchen/Nicole Code founder, who is married to Naeto C wrote a profound message on how Marobi's birth changed her and her family.


Read her message below:
Before I had my son, my spiritual life was zero. Sundays were for brunch and relaxing. I will give my full testimony about Marobi one day, but I faced a crisis that had me RUNNING to Church in desperation looking for a solution. After months of crying and petitioning with no progress, I started to understand that maybe God was calling me into a personal relationship with Him. ⁣
When I made that switch in my mind from God NOT only being a Problem Solver but to God being a Loving, Faithful Father and Friend, EVERYTHING changed. ⁣
My spiritual growth encouraged @naetosuperc , next thing we were in Church together every Sunday. Next thing I know, other family members are taking their faith more seriously. And it all started with this boy. ⁣
So today on Marobi’s SIXTH birthday, I want to thank God for blessing me with the smartest, handsomest, kindest, most well-behaved child I could have ever asked for, and I want to thank God for using a small child to save an entire family. Happy Birthday, Robi C!
see the pics below:


photo credit: @nicolechikwe
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments