I didn’t know that boobs grow bigger too when you gain weight - Ntando Duma talks about accepting her ‘post-pregnancy’ figure

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I didn’t know that boobs grow bigger too when you gain weight - Ntando Duma talks about accepting her ‘post-pregnancy’ figure

#Jaiyeorie
Ntando and her ex-boyfriend, Junior de Rocka welcomed  Sbahle, into the world in June 2017.


Ntando taking to Twitter recently, Ntando told fans how disappointed she is that she no longer fits into her size 30 jeans.
“I literally don’t fit into size 30 jeans and shorts anymore,” she said.
Ntando didn’t realise that a woman’s breasts grow larger with weight gain.
“Excuse my ignorance but I didn’t know that boobs grow bigger too when you gain weight. I was honestly struggling to comprehend what the hell was happening with my back and bosom today. Pains and all.”
“I think it’s time I accept my new body and also buy right sizes… shuuu.”


 Ntando took a snap of her in a crop top with a bikini bottom.







📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});