Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh exchange words on IG after the busty actress shared a raunchy video of herself twerking for her followers

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh exchange words on IG after the busty actress shared a raunchy video of herself twerking for her followers

#jaiyeorie

  


Between Tonto Dikeh and Cossy Ojiakor over a twerking video

Tonto Dikeh and Cossy Ojiakor went head to head over a twerking video shared by the latter.
Tonto took to Cossy’s comment session t share her thoughts on the petite actress being that explicit saying;
Dunno why I always see you winning souls for God, it may seem like a very long way ahead but Cossy I believe so much in God and in you!! YOU WILL SAVE SOULS AND I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY AND SMILE COS I HAVE SEEN IT!! Love you and I am soooo proud of you now and will be when GOD USES YOU!!.’
Cossy not wasting time replied Tonto asking that she takes her advice somewhere else.
‘am a born again Christian dear…. I believe in Jesus Christ ? I will make heaven …I think u should preach to ur good friend the He/she ????’


Seeing that Cossy had taken offence, Tonto reached out again trying to squash the issue saying she meant not harm.
‘Boo I mean no harm its all LOVE HERE?? I hope you understand? ??
Watch the video below;
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});