Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cardi B Reacts To #SurvivingCardiB Hashtag After Admitting To Drugging & Robbing Men Back In The Day

#jaiyeorie
Cardi B Reacts To #SurvivingCardiB Hashtag After Admitting To Drugging & Robbing Men Back In The Day

           

Cardi B clapped back on Instagram to respond to all the negative backlash she has been receiving. Cardi B is responding to the social media backlash she's receiving since revealing she drugged and robbed men back in the day while trying to survive .


An old clip from a video Cardi posted years ago popped up where she shares things she has gone through in her life to get where she is now.
She revealed to her fans she used drug and rob men to get money during her stripper days.
"I had to go strip, I had to go, 'Oh yeah, you want to f*ck me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go back to this hotel,' and I drugged n*ggas up, and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do."
“I am a rapper. I am a b*tch that came from the streets that came to the industry. I wasn’t a Disney channel star. I wasn’t a nun. I wasn’t a saint.”
She plans on writing a book about her life.
Peep the clip below:













The "Be Careful" rapper then said she was leaving Twitter for a few days:










📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments