This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: You make my life so beautiful - Dumlesi Lexine’s 2-year birthday

Thursday 14 February 2019

You make my life so beautiful - Dumlesi Lexine’s 2-year birthday

#jaiyeorie
Adaeze Yobo just shared a photo of herself and her daughter, Lexine on Instagram.
For Lexine’s 2-year birthday, both mother and daughter rocked matching fuchsia colors and design.
“My wittle baby is 2!!! You make my life so beautiful @lexineyobo, I wish the best in this world for you. I love you.💖”, Adaeze captioned.
See the cute photos below.
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home