This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: One bad habit you have - Toke Makinwa on the hot seat in New VLog

Thursday 14 February 2019

One bad habit you have - Toke Makinwa on the hot seat in New VLog

#jaiyeorie

Toke Makinwa  on the hot seat in New VLog

Toke Makinwa, is out with a new vlog just in time for Valentine’s Day season .
In this vlog, she was tricked into an interview session but guess who was on the hot seat?
Toke says:
It’s Valentines guys, I got dressed thinking I had an interview, I was told it was a very important one but the joke was on me, my team had planned to put me in the hot seat and here’s all that went down.
Here are some answers…
True love or more money – Can I just have both?
Natural or Artificial – Natural is boring guys
One question to ask God when you gets to Heaven – Why my parents had to die when I was 8
Best thing you’ve ever done in your life – Making someone else smile unexpectedly
If you could reverse one decision in your life – Getting married
One bad habit you have – I’m always late
One thing people don’t know about you – I am extremely close to God
Watch below.
 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home