This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: ‘I Have f**cked As A Father & Husband’ – 2Baba Apologizes To Annie Idibia

Thursday 14 February 2019

‘I Have f**cked As A Father & Husband’ – 2Baba Apologizes To Annie Idibia

#jaiyeorie                  

The singer in a new tweet (which is now deleted) apologized to his wife Annie Idibia suggesting he has messed up and disappointed her.
The African Queen singer in a new tweet (which is now deleted) apologized to his wife Annie Idibia suggesting he has messed up and disappointed her.Apparently, a new tweet by 2Face (2Baba) suggests his marriage with Annie Idibia has hit the rocks.
 He also added in the tweet that he isn’t a good role model, father, and husband as would be expected of him.

There is only fuels speculation that just maybe the ‘African Queen’ crooner has been embroiled in another infidelity scandal.

“I’m sorry to say that I have fucked up so much. I have f**ked up as a role model as a father and as a husband. annie I’m sorry. I know u tried your best”
See tweet below.
Some fans are reacting with anxiety to the tweet as they’re scared the worst may have befallen the singer.

2Baba and his wife Annie Idibia got married in March 2013 and have 2 children .


📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home